Heyland Recruitment have the pleasure of recruiting for an award-winning company who are looking to expand their Business Advisory team with experienced Customer Service Advisors.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a company that have been established for over a number of years and are still going through outstanding business growth even within a tough marketplace.
Office hours, working from home with top of the range IT support package, Dependant on experience you could start on £16,500 per annum to a max of £21,000 pa with regular salary reviews and annual bonus*
Your role will involve being the first point of contact for Contractors & Freelance workers to help them maximize their income. You will help with all enquiries and deliver outstanding customer service naturally with flair.
Duties for the Customer Service Advisor:
- Answering inbound enquiries
- Speaking to new and existing contracts
- Helping with payroll issues
- Dealing with complex issues
- Resolving complaints through to resolution
- Providing outstanding customer service
- Responding to emails
Skills for the Customer Service Advisor:
- Customer Service Advisor, Contact Centre Executive, Call Centre Agent, Contact Centre Adviser, Complaint Handler or similar.
- If you are studying for your AAT 2/3 this would be a huge advantage
- Confident at resolving complex issues
- Educated to GCSE level or equivalent
- £16,500+ with regular salary reviews
- 15% of annual salary bonus paid in December
- 5% Pension
- 23 days holiday rising to 27
- Day off for your birthday
- Genuine career progression opportunities
- Excellent training
- Staff nights out quiz’s
- Study support eq to AAT
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £16,500.00-£21,000.00 per year
- Work from home
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
Yes, always unless key meetings are diarised