I am currently recruiting for a Credit Controller to join a hugely successful and growing business in Chester on temporary basis.
- Reduce the DSO and overdue debt by successfully managing an assigned section of the ledger and ensuring payments are made promptly
- Chase customer debt by telephone and email
- Cash allocation
- Work with Account Managers to effectively resolve customer queries that are delaying the collection of monies owed.
- Keep an accurate record of any invoices held in query
- Take on other ad hoc duties as advised by the Credit Control Manager
Qualifications & Experience:
- Experience in managing high volume accounts
- An excellent telephone manner with the ability to deal direct with customers and their finance departments
- The ability to effectively plan your workload
- The ability to communicate effectively with internal departments to resolve any customer queries
- Good computer literacy skills
This role will be home based initially and will suit an experienced credit controller who is happy focusing on cash collection and also allocation, the duties will be passed on day by day so a high level of organisation will be needed.
FTE = c£18,000 – £22,000 DOE
The role will be paid weekly at an hourly rate with all holiday pay being accrued. Due to the nature of the role please only apply if you are immediately available to start new work / on a maximum 2 week notice period.
Please apply to find out more.