Finance Business Partner
Heyland Recruitment have recently been engaged by our client, a large International Service Group based in the Warrington area as they look to appoint an experienced and commercially focused Finance Business Partner as part of a recent restructure. Reporting to the Commercial Finance Manager, the Finance Business Partner will work closely with Commercial Managers and department heads, providing real time financial support and analysis to assist in commercial decision-making.
The Finance Business Partner will join the business amidst an exciting and significant growth period and will concentrate on business performance through all the areas of the organisation.
- Provide timely, accurate financial analysis and management information to monitor performance and support decision making in the business area whilst also interpreting performance information for non-financial managers
- To review and approve month end reporting for projects contracts engaging with the commercial team around specific
- Understand and minimize the working capital requirements of the business area by coordinating project cash flow forecasts, carrying out monthly debt and WIP reviews and influencing payment terms in contracts / bids
- Become the sparring partner for commercial / operational stakeholders
- Attend commercial reviews improving the processes and driving actions
- Support the BTOP margin improvement process providing facts and evidence of improvements and sharing knowledge between regions
- Forecasting the WIP/invoicing/Debt working capital management for MMO
- Support the overall budget and rolling forecast process gaining explanations for key movements
- Review estimates and tenders to validate margin estimates and cash flow forecasts
- Drive change and improvement within the department and wider business
- Supporting ad hoc projects and transformation initiatives as required
The ideal candidate will be an ACA, ACCA, CIMA Qualified Accountant who has previous experience within a Business Partnering role. You will be a strong communicator/self-motivated and possess the ability to build strong internal/external relationships whilst providing accurate and regular information to senior management.
The successful candidate will be a competent Microsoft Excel user and have prior experience of working with an ERP System, preferably SAP.