Our client has recently provided us with a specification for the below person to join them on a part time basis.
Wednesdays are key for them and the remainder of hours can be fore-filled between Monday to Friday. This is a permanent position of 20 hours per week.
The Financial Administrator is expected to perform a variety of duties to help out with the financial health of the company.
- Do reconciling on scheduling visits every day. Liaise with Manger and Staff Coordinator regarding any queries, dealing with Timecards.
- Check for errors in expenses and calculate fuel expenses. Import payroll and send to Directors
- Calculate any holidays for Caregivers and record (Spreadsheet)
- Coach Caregivers to complete expenses correctly. If necessary, to give presentations at Caregiver meetings
- Input all financial transactions onto Sage Line 50 Financial System. Produce monthly payroll journal. Reconcile bank statements.
- Control petty cash and record transactions and issue a monthly balance
- Process client payments and perform normal credit control duties
- Managing pension scheme
- Billing to be completed on daily basis
- Taking payments and updating invoice summary.
- Do end of day reconciliation for payments.
- Managing Sickness.
- Sending over documents to the Accountant.
- Answer each incoming call in a friendly, professional, and knowledgeable manner
- Stationary – Manage stock and order.
- Manage Franking Machine.