HR Assistant, Warrington, Permanent, £21,000 – £23,000 plus bonus and excellent benefits.
I’m currently seeking an experienced HR Assistant to join my client in Warrington who are a growing and successful business.
Reporting in to the HR Director and forming part of the wider HR team you will support the entire employee lifecycle including employee relations, recruitment and HR administration. Some key duties will involve:
- Lead on the management of the employee absence process including advising and coaching managers; management of long term absence, occupational health referrals and capability
- Conduct employee hearings in line with policy and relevant HR processes including investigation and disciplinary
- Manage recruitment administration including offer letters, contracts and onboarding
- Maintain all HR records
- Develop and maintain policies and procedures
- Support the management of company vehicle/lease car
- Support with recruitment process from writing job descriptions to interviewing
- Provide sound HR advice to a variety of stakeholders across the business and development management capability
The ideal candidate will have previous, demonstrable HR experience with drive and ambition to develop. You will have exception interpersonal skills with a strong character who is able to handle a variety of stakeholders. You will be IT literate and be able to work as part of a small, busy team. A self-starter, you will be able to work on your own initiative juggling a busy workload with conflicting priorities. This is a busy and varied role so would require someone to go in a hit the ground running. You will be qualified to level 3 CIPD as a minimum.
In return, you will be welcomed in to a friendly and supportive team ,working amongst an impressive peer group within a fantastic business.
My client is hoping to hold interviews early next week (w/c 7th September). Please apply for this role with your CV. If you have any questions please contact Helen Berry on 07870 607723.