Following a recent acquisition, Heyland Recruitment have recently been engaged exclusively by our client, a market leading national service provider based close to the Altrincham area, as they look to recruit a competent Management Accountant as part of a recent restructure.
Reporting to the Financial Controller, the Management Accountant will take full ownership on managing the month end process, ensuring quick, accurate and accessible management information in order to guide the business through their next phase of growth.
- Prepare Management Accounts Pack to deadline
- Intercompany reconciliation
- Assist with year-end processes and statutory accounts preparation
- Continuous improvement within the budgeting process
- Consolidate annual budget, including long term cash flow planning
- Perform key balance sheet reconciliation tasks and central journal postings
- Manage timetable for Financial Controllers’ input to budgeting, forecasting and monthly reporting requirements
- Work in collaboration with the Financial Controller to support the development of Trainee Accountants within the Finance team.
- Identify trends and areas for improvement through statistical analysis.
- Provide ad-hoc management reports
- Liaising with auditors as required
- Undertake other projects as required.
The ideal candidate will be an ACA, ACCA, CIMA Qualified (or equivalent) Management Accountant who has previous experience within an SME or larger business.
This role would suit an ambitious, qualified Management Accountant who is keen/ready to progress their career within a business that has encountered significant business change. You will join the business at a pivotal time and play an integral part in the growth strategy over the next few years.
You will have a sound understanding of up to date reporting standards as well as excellent interpersonal and communication skills. The successful candidate will be IT literate and comfortable working to tight deadlines.