I am currently recruiting for a Management Accountant to join a fantastic business based in North East Wales. Joining a dynamic and energetic finance team your remit is extensive and operations-focused with an emphasis on Stock Control, Costings and BOMs.
- Coordinate the detailed Standard Costs for each of the products in the range.
- Ensure that the Standard Costs are entered into ERP correctly and the cost in ERP matches what was expected.
- Manage change by producing comparisons between previous Standard Costs and Current.
- Opportunity to have a clean-up of the current standard cost excel reports
Manufacturing Variance Reporting
- Prepare weekly Manufacturing Variances for the Operations team (including Material and Labour Variances).
- Liaise with Operations team to analyse and investigate discrepancies in weekly report and provide commentary for month end results.
- Produce monthly variances figure for the result and complete report for B&I review pack.
- Maintaining a strong level of control over the stock on site through monthly random counts and walks around site.
- Arranging Quarterly finished goods count, consolidating results into one file and reconciling file and investigating differences with Transport personnel
- Monthly review of packaging and consumables stock items, checking to non-moving/obsolete materials and updating obsolete stock provision
- Liaising with Goods In department and posting weekly packaging and consumable stock counts
- Ensure key monthly stock checks are taking place i.e. dual storage location and please check the details
- Monthly review of stock provisions required
- Monthly Transport reporting and analysis.
- Monthly PPV reporting and analysis.
- Weekly Production reporting.
- Main point of contact for new material set ups in ERP and approval of any changes to current materials
- Weekly clean-up of GRNI report
- Other ad hoc requests from Operations or Finance Manager.
Qualifications & Experience:
- Part Qualified CIMA/ACCA or Qualified by Experience
- Good communication skills with the ability to ask the right questions, and challenge the status quo
- Excellent inter personal skills and the ability to work with people from a variety of backgrounds and disciplines
- Ability to “make it happen”
- Good level of IT literacy – Excel skills will be required, and a knowledge of SAP would be an advantage
- Excellent analytical skills with the ability to turn data into meaningful information
- Full study package
- Bonus scheme
- Good company benefits
- Progressive company with clear progression path outlined
- Free parking