Office Junior / Administrator
I am currently recruiting a permanent position for my client based Chester. This is a growing company and things are looking very good for the future, ideally my client is looking for a candidate who is looking to develop and learn and grow as the company does too.
This position may suit a school / college leaver as training packages can be provided for the right candidate along the lines of AAT / Business Admin NVQ etc. However if you already have some office experience and are looking to join a successful company please do apply still to be considered for the shortlist! Full training can be provided so if you have the right attitude and an interest in finance and business this could be the perfect long term position for you.
Please see duties below and apply to find out more info on the company and the opportunity!
Office / Admin / Finance Duties
- Meet and greet any visitors to the company
- Ensuring visitors sign in and shown to meeting room
- Make refreshments for meetings as and when necessary
- Ensure Meeting Rooms are set up and ready for any visitors / meetings
- Taking and directing incoming calls
- Accept and check deliveries into the company – parcels to be left in porch (Covid)
- Ensure outgoing mail is posted each day
- Order supplies for the office, including stationery, Sainsbury’s, PPE, Covid supplies, company stationery etc.
- Ongoing management of facilities for Chester and keep central records regarding other offices – Warrington, Manchester, Bromsgrove and London. Manage facilities for other offices when necessary due to lack of admin support.
- Maintain company car records and arrange service/MOT etc where necessary.
- Maintain CSCS records.
- Maintain fire extinguisher and alarm testing.
- Maintain PAT testing records.
- Create Q numbers and start job file (paper and electronic).
- When Q number converted to a T number, collate all project file and pass onto accounts.
- Create Purchase Orders
- Maintain insurance details from sub-contractors (PO system)
- Maintain company insurance details, arranging renewals with PB/EJ and sending out insurance docs to clients as necessary (PB authorisation first) and keep register up to date
- Maintain Warranty/Appointment Register and send out documents accordingly.
- Maintain LOR Register and send out documents accordingly.
- Create jobs in Coretime and manage accordingly.
- Keep log of holidays using new Ellis Whitham portal (needs migrating from Quantim first)
- Electronic filing and paper filing of any warranties / appointments that are returned.
- Compile Employee Handbook from template we have, and policies already created. Maintain document control in this regard.
- Assisting finance in processing purchase invoices and statement reconciliation – training will be provided
- Any ad-hoc duties required to assist Senior Management Team when necessary.
- Shadow Exec Assistant to learn PA processes and role (long term potential)
Interviews will be taking place week commencing 21st September and will be a 2 stage process.