Purchase Ledger Clerk
I am currently recruiting an accounts assistant / purchase ledger role for my client based in Chester. There is an immediate need for someone to join the team on an ongoing temporary basis initially. The position will be remote working so ideally the successful candidate will have minimum 2 years purchase ledger experience under their belt all ready and be able to start a new role straight away.
What you will do…
- Administration of the group mailbox, answering vendor queries in a timely and professional manner.
- Processing of purchase invoices and related reconciliation work on our in house purchase to pay system.
- Full purchase to pay process.
- Bank reconciliations in multiple currencies working closely with credit control team.
- Petty Cash reconciliations for multiple sites.
- Process team member expense claims through system as final finance check before payment.
- Direct debit reconciliation work and investigation of vendor differences.
- Liaise with internal and external stakeholders to resolve queries.
- Assist in the review of the aged purchase ledger within our accounting system, clearing debit balances, unallocated payments and undertaking supplier statement reconciliations.
- Undertake ad-hoc accounts duties as requested.
- Provide support to other areas of the finance team and contribute to ad-hoc projects and duties.
If you feel you have the necessary skills and can start working from home for a new company next week, please apply to find out more info!
All equipment needed to undertake the role will be sent to the successful candidate ahead of start.
Type – temporary
Location work from home / Chester
Salary – £18,000 – £22,000 DOE