I am delighted to be supporting my client in Knowsley who are currently recruiting for a Warehouse Administrator to join their team. Reporting in to the Warehouse Manager, duties will include:
- To ensure all warehouse documentation is completed accurately and in a timely manner to aid the dispatch of outgoing vehicles and the onboarding of incoming products.
- Process all incoming goods onto the WMS system and manage the paper records as required.
- Create picking lists according to the Sales Departments directives and manage the paper records as required.
- Process all outgoing goods through the WMS system and manage the paper records as required.
- Liaise with Sales Department, the Export Team, and Partner Hauliers to ensure timely dispatch of outgoing goods.
- Liaise with the Planning Department and the Production Department to ensure the efficient processing of inbound goods.
- Ensure samples are collated correctly and dispatched efficiently via courier.
- Keep the Daily Status Board up to date at all times.
- Work with other departments within the business to ensure best practices are developed which promote lean ways of working.
- Ensure health and safety standards are maintained and proactively promote all round responsibility for health and safety .
- Follow standard operating procedures and be prepared to challenge existing processes with improvement suggestions.
- Ensure the Warehouse is always inspection ready.
- Participate in stock checks / takes.
- Participate in site audits.
The ideal candidate will have previous experience in an administration role and be comfortable working in a fast paced environment dealing with conflicting priorities at any one time. You will be a self-starter with a strong personality able to push back and challenge in a professional manner.
If return, you will be welcomed in to a friendly and supportive team working for a business who are growing and successful.
Please apply for this role with your CV. If you have any questions please contact me on 07870 607723.